skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Making the Mag
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Yoga Openers
Ramon had me try Miller with my "flip side" headline, and it got me thinking about the famous Man Ray photo - the italic "f" looks like the violin thingys he did, so I took it and ran with it... I tried changing up the photo too.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
i like!
July 24, 2008 at 1:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(24)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(15)
More Yoga Images
Environment Feature Openers
A couple more Koons
HELP!
Yoga Openers
Other images for Plastic Feature
Environment Spread Ideas
Yoga Spread Ideas
First Attempts at Yoga Opener
When will I get it?
More Koons Openers... Not there yet!
Koons Openers
Start Over?
Grid Systems
Type Specimens: Fin!
►
June
(7)
1 comment:
i like!
Post a Comment